Owner's

Nurliyana Syazwani , nineteen // OM student's in Uitm Sri Iskandar, Perak.
Paris is mydreams kbai

السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
Assalammualaikum warahmatullahi' wabarakkatu ,

Just put a smile and faced everyday .


Let me put it like this nothing perfect life sometimes is hard but if you have someone who can handle you through that and can make you feel better then you need to be glad you found someone that can be there for you . And this is for you . Dear you , For every day, I miss you. For every hour, I need you. For every minute, I feel you. For every second, I want you. Forever, I love you.You know ? that I miss you ?  but I'm trying not to care. I love you, but I'm trying not to show. I want you, but what can I do when you are not even mine? I don't hate you, I never will. I just act like I do...But when i really miss you , i close my eyes and see your smiling face. I know we are just friend , sorry because im fallin' for you . I know you have someone's special in your life but still i love you . Thanks fr being my friend . Even though I promised myself I wouldn't risk the chance of getting hurt again, for some reason, when Im with you, it all seems worth it.Sometimes, I just wanna tell you everything; how I feel about you, how much you mean to me, how much I care about you and how much I love you but i can't and Im afraid that Im a bother .. 


No comments:

Post a Comment