Owner's

Nurliyana Syazwani , nineteen // OM student's in Uitm Sri Iskandar, Perak.
Paris is mydreams kbai

السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
Assalammualaikum warahmatullahi' wabarakkatu ,

Missing someone

Dear , i really miss you no matter what happen .I miss everything about you and I can't believe that I still want you. After all the things we've been through. I miss everything about you .Of all the people in the world you are special to me, I love you and miss you so much and i know this is not a dream cause in my dreams your always there with me.But Its hard to say I miss you because you were never here with me. Its hard to say I love you because you were never mine. But through everything you were my best friend, my life, my soulmate. Even though we both realize we should be, its already to late Sayang .I wish I had more than these words to let you know how much I care of you. 





No comments:

Post a Comment